Sunday 19 August 2012

Introductions

Let me start off by saying I am not a writer.  I have, however, had a bunch of things floating around in my head that need an outlet, so I'm going to give this a try.  I apologise in advance, as this may be a little scattered.  It is my first blog, and I have no idea just where this journey is going to take me. 
I am Megs, a busy Mommy to four amazing kids (Princess, Sweet Pea (both girls), Mr. Mischief and Bean (both boys).  Most of my posts will be kid related in some way shape or form, as they are the centre of my life right now.  I am a happy (well 95% of the time) SAHM, and I love watching these little people I incubated grow and learn everyday.  
I am working towards the title of Domestic Diva, but have a fair way to go to reach that.  To be honest, I love the kids part of being home, but I hate the housework part.  I keep telling myself that it'll get easier as the kids get older and are more able to help but I really just need to suck it up and figure out how to get on top of it myself.  It's a lot easier to get the little ones to help if I'm not trying to dig myself out from piles of stuff!  
So here's to new adventures!  Here's hoping I can stay on top of this one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment